They will lend to you even if you have bad credit
Borrowers have complained they completed the whole process (and sent in documents) only to get rejected
Handy Cash are not the worst payday lender on the market, they charge reasonable rates in comparison with others and they accept people with bad credit so it could be a chance to rebuild your credit by borrowing a small amount
Handy Cash will lend you between £100 and £750. You are able to defer your first payment for a month, but interest will build during this time period.
You can apply online with Handy Cash or over the phone. If you apply online, you will need to complete the application form on their website. Once you have completed your application form, they will send you an email and a text message confirming they have received it. Follow the link in the email and input the 8 digit code from the text in their website. This will give you access to your electronic loan agreement which you will need to sign. You may need to provide them with some extra documentation. A £10 fee is charged if you want a same day payout otherwise it will take 3- 5 working days.
Handy Cash act as a lender and an affiliate. This means that if you are refused finances by them, they may advise other lenders who may be able to help you. Please be aware that if your are refused credit from other companies, this will affect your credit score negatively. Do not feel obliged to apply for a loan with recommended companies.
Be the first to review Handy Cash.
Existing customers up to £750 - 41 days
3 working days otherwise
- You do not need to have a good credit history
- You do not need to have been a UK resident for any specified length of time
- You may not need to provide any documents, they will let you know when they receive your application
- You must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- You must be working full-time earning at least £750 per month which must be paid into your bank account
- You need to have a bank account that your wages are paid into and a Debit card attached to the account
- None - Just pay back what was originally agreed