You can spread your loan over 4, 5 or 6 months, making smaller repayments
Unless you pay the express transfer fee (£15), it can take 3 days to get your loan
One of the more recommended payday lenders, known for their polite service, quick approval, fast payout and they can even accept people with adverse credit - don't apply if at risk of losing your income as they may be inflexible with repayment
Lending Stream offers short-term loans that are paid back in monthly instalments over six months.
Lending Stream accepts applications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on bank holidays. We
encourage our customers to repay early to save on interest and provide online account management
features for making payments and checking account balances.
Lending Stream has been providing short-term loans since 2008 and is a member of the BCCA and CCTA.
We run an affordability analysis on all applications to help assess whether you are able to repay the loan
in a sustainable manner.
• Upon approval, fund transfer initiated within 4 minutes* (the time that it takes for cash to
appear in your account will depend on your bank’s policies and procedures).
• New loans £800;Returning customers can receive up to £1,500
• Repay your loan over 6 months
Lending of this type is an expensive form of credit that may be appropriate for short-term financial
needs, but may not be appropriate for long-term borrowing - or if you are in financial difficulty.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems.
For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Terms & Conditions/Restrictions:
You need to be 18 years of age, or older, be in regular employment with a minimum monthly income of
at least £400, and have a valid debit card and a working bank account. You should also be a UK resident.
We currently do not lend to individuals who are self-employed.
** Please refer to the Lending Stream website for the loan terms, fee structure etc before you apply
* Subject to loan approval, you will receive cash through their Express Cash transfer option for free if supported by your bank. They can initiate the transfer of funds into your account within 4 minutes after final approval of your loan subject to an assessment of affordability and creditworthiness. The time that it takes for cash to appear in your account will depend on your bank’s policies and procedures.
Be the first to review Lending Stream.
New customers up to £600 - 6 months
Existing customers up to £1500 - 6 months
BACS (transfer directly into your bank within 3 days)
Approved before 3pm - same day transfer
Approved after 3pm - next business day transfer
BACS: 3 working days
- You may not need to provide any documents, they will inform you when they receive your application
- You do not need to have been a UK resident for any specified length of time
- You need to have a bank account with a debit card
- You must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- You must be working full time or part time earning £400 per month
- Default Fee - £10.00
- Arrears Fee - £12.00
- Collections (failure to repay the loan) - £40.00
- Express Transfer fee - £15.00
- No Early Settlement Fees