Same-day payouts and they offer more money than other payday lenders
You may be bombarded by calls and texts if they have your details
They may tell you that you are approved provisionally at first but may decline you after a credit check - if you do get accepted, the service is quick and easy and they are one of the cheaper payday lenders on the market
As one of the most trusted online lenders in the UK, QuickQuid is committed to helping hardworking UK residents solve their short-term credit crunches. If approved, new customers may get up to £1000† (£1500† for existing customers), sent directly to their bank account within 10 minutes after approval! And with QuickQuid's flexible repayment options, you can choose to borrow over 1, 2 or 3 pay periods — the choice is yours!
Interested in a QuickQuid short-term loan? Use promo code AFF25 to save 25% on your next initial finance charge!
REPRESENTATIVE 1734% APR
Terms and Conditions apply. All loans are subject to status and affordability checks prior to approval. All applicants must be 18 or over. Finance charge will be between £20 and £29.50 per £100 borrowed depending on your credit score. †Loan amounts are based on consumer's credit history and ability to repay loan in accordance with QuickQuid's affordability policy. Not everyone may qualify for £1500. Maximum of £1000 for first time customers. §Once approved, funds will be sent to your account within 10 minutes. If your bank does not support Faster Payments, funds will only be deposited the same day, if approved by 14:30. Learn more. Discount can be used only once, is for new loans only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Payday advances should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counselling.
Be the first to review QuickQuid.
New customers up to £1,000 - 60 days
Existing customers up to £1,500 - 60 days
Between 10pm and 3am - next working day
- You may not need to provide any documents, they will inform you when they receive your application
- You must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- You willl need to have a valid bank account with Direct Debit facilities
- You need to be employed and receive a regular paycheque or salary
- You must be a resident of the UK
- You don't need to have a perfect credit history
- Missed Payment - £12
- Cancelling your Direct Debit and failing to make payment by alternative methods - £20
- They will give you a discount for settling early